Dynamics 365 CE
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) (formerly known as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Management – CRM) is designed to help you manage your client relationships by streamlining your processes, centralizing client information, providing analysis, and enabling responsive customer service.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premises) is a customer relationship management business solution that helps you improve marketing capabilities for your business, drive your sales higher, and provide excellent customer service to your users.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Features
- Author emails using a complete rich text experience, including the ability to send, receive, and manage images inline.
- Use a modern toolbar and can cut and paste formatted content from Office documents such as Word and Excel, while maintaining formatting.
- Preview email templates prior to applying them to email.
- Compose email in a pop-up, non-blocking window, with the ability to write an email with context of the current record, navigate between records, and have multiple active draft emails open simultaneously.
- Inline file attachment experience with the ability to manage multiple files.
- Quick preview for files.
- Ability to select and manage multiple attached files.